Atlas of Canine and Feline Urinalysis offers an image-based reference for performing canine and feline urinalyses, with hundreds of full-color images depicting techniques, physical characteristics, urine chemistry, and microscopic characteristics of urine sediment in dogs and cats.
- Presents hundreds of full-color images for reference and picture-matching while using urinalysis as a diagnostic tool.
- Provides a complete guide to properly performing a urinalysis exam in the veterinary practice.
- Emphasizes collection techniques, physical assessment, urine chemistry, and the microscopic sediment exam.
- Covers casts, crystals, cells, organisms, and artefacts.
- Offers a practical, visual resource for incorporating urinalysis into the clinic.