Like having a trusted clinician with you in the exam room, the fully updated Sixth Edition of Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Canine and Feline
continues to offer fast access to information in an easy-to-use format.
- Provides fast access to key information on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and conditions in dogs and cats
- Covers 846 specific disorders, making it the most comprehensive quick-reference book on canine and feline medicine
- Carefully designed for fast searching and reference in the busy practice setting, giving you the confidence to make clinical decisions quickly and appropriately
- Presents contributions from 379 leading experts specializing in all areas of veterinary medicine
- Includes access to a companion website with 354 client education handouts for you to download and use in practice, plus images and video clips
Larry P. Tilley, DVM, DiplACVIM (Small Animal Internal Medicine) is President of VetMed Consultants in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA.
Francis W. K. Smith, Jr., DVM, DiplACVIM (Small Animal Internal Medicine & Cardiology) is Vice President of VetMed Consultants in Lexington, Massachusetts, USA; and Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, Tufts University in North Grafton, Massachusetts, USA.