Now available for mobile devices! Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Laboratory Tests and Diagnostic Procedures: Canine and Feline is a comprehensive, one-stop reference on diagnostic skills used daily in treating dogs and cats. Chapters cover more than 275 procedures and tests, including blood, urine, and fecal tests and radiographic, ultrasound, and endoscopic procedures. The uniform presentation of information, arranged alphabetically from abdominal radiographs to zinc tests, allows the reader to gain easy access to vital information, making this an ideal reference to be used in a clinical setting.
• Blackberry: requires 32 MB of memory
• iPhone/iPod Touch: requires 30.91 MB of memory
• Palm OS 3.5 or higher: requires 34.9 MB of memory
• Symbian 360,3rd edition (Nokia): requires 32 MB of memory
• Windows Mobile Pocket PC (all versions): requires 40.5 MB of memory
• Windows Mobile Smartphone: requires 40.5 MB of memory
• Windows 98/2000/ME/XP/Vista/Tablet PC: requires 42.5 MB of memory
Shelly L. Vaden, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVIM is a professor of Internal Medicine for the College of Veterinary Medicine at North Carolina State University.
Joyce S. Knoll, VMD, PhD, DACVP is an associate professor and Clinical Pathology Laboratory Director for the Department of Biomedical Sciences, Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University.
Francis W. K. Smith, Jr., DVM, Diplomate ACVIM (Internal Medicine & Cardiology) is Vice President, VetMed Consultants in Lexington, Massachusetts, USA; and Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine, North Grafton, Massachusetts, USA.
Larry P. Tilley, DVM, Diplomate ACVIM (Internal Medicine) is President of VetMed Consultants and Chief Medical Officer of Dr. Tilley & Associates in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA.