Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Equine Theriogenology provides quick access to essential information on common techniques and conditions in equine reproductive practice. Part of the popular Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult series, this resource builds on the reproduction section of Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Equine to present expanded theriogenology coverage with clinical photographs. With information ranging from artificial insemination and fetal sexing to parentage testing and vaccination programs, the book offers 158 similarly formatted chapters to help practitioners efficiently manage reproductive health in the mare and stallion and confidently treat fetal and neonatal patients.
- Provides a concise, user-friendly resource on topics related to reproduction in the horse
- Uses the popular Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion series format, with bulleted information for easy reference
- Builds on the reproduction section of Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Equine to present expanded theriogenology coverage with clinical photographs and additional detail to identify and treat specific conditions
- Organized alphabetically for fast access
- Aids practitioners in the efficient and effective treatment of a wide range of reproductive conditions in the mare, stallion, and neonate
Carla L. Carleton, DVM, MS, Diplomate American College of Theriogenologists, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan.
Extrait chapitre 1
Table of contents