Natural Methods for Equine Health and Performance, Second Edition, presents a concise overview of a natural approach to horse care and management for the 21st century.
Mary Bromiley has an excellent reputation for achieving results using natural methods for muscle re-education. This book will be useful to anyone who owns or routinely works with horses.
- Provides advice on natural horsemanship, contrasting the natural and domestic habitats.
- Covers a range of holistic methods of treatment, including acupuncture, massage, herbalism and homeopathy.
- Discusses developmental interaction between a horse and humans.
- Contains expanded coverage of physical development and nutritional requirements.
- Includes clear explanations of how and why schooling exercises used by the Classical
School improve a horse’s flexibility and performance.